Weclome

How do.

Welcome to my little slice of the internet. Here you will find captions that deal with men being made into women. While enjoy all ways of men being transformed be it in a “realistic”, magical or science fictional way, I aim to keep the actual transformations vague. This due to the fact I am more interested in the outcome of the transformation rather than the transformation itself. But having said that if I come up with a story for a caption that the transformation process is either key to the plot or just interesting I will include it.

Now that’s out of the way on with the show and I hope you enjoy my captions.

Nu Jones.

Wednesday 16 December 2009

You may have already see these before


I posted the following four captions at http://www.rachelshaven.com just under a year and half ago. I have slightly tweaked them with a new font, a new signature, corrected little errors and in one I replaced one word to fit in my new aim of keeping the transformations vague.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment